Sunday, July 6, 2014

Episode with my mother


The sound of high heels to go far away. Never forego it often failed even voice.
Morning of the day, rather than waking up from a dream, I have to think it's a dream from there. As a means of escape from reality. I have been erased from the memory of the presence of one person from that day.

Then a few years, living environment has changed several times. I had a dream each time. People who have been erased from the memory appeared in front of me only once. The person told me to not have a sense of reality.

"There is my life for me now. So, I do not have to need you"

Was put out and off the present.
People continue to live in the memory repainted. As a way to live. People are suffering when the function does not work.

I became a clear presence it is not possible to ask the love. The sound of high heels away did not disappear even love someone.

Even now.

It is stored in the "mother".
I remember. I remember my father disappeared and abandoned me, strange adult who came to pick me, the voice and face of grandparents brought up me. The figure does not change even in a dream. However, it is only the mother of the sound of high-pitched high heels. Even in a dream.

I noticed the presence of "Little me" who is in me from being rejected by the mother.
"Little Me" in the hearts are frightened footsteps of morning still remains at the age of 12 that was abandoned by the mother.

That episode of the mother with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment